Thursday, June 19, 2008

I admit...I'm weak.

This thing is almost addictive. Its kind of becoming my friend...Sad, i know. I check the page almost in a routine manner, like checking emails. I want to see if things have changed, or if the page has been updated since my last visit..though no one else can change it.

So here lies possibly the most wasted moments of my life. My second post about Peru, from New Zealand. I write though, because it listens. I can say whatever i am feeling, and then leave the computer feeling better. Is this because no one else is listening to me?? Nay, i reason it that when i log on here, my life becomes emersed in the journey. I am getting butterflies, nervous palpitations, loss of sleep, day dreams, and a new sense of excitement. The best thing?? I haven't even left yet.

1 comment:

kim gribbon said...

Phil! Great to see you've got the blog up and running. I think it will be a great way to keep people up to date with your adventures in Peru. I'm looking forward to hearing all about it.

As a certified geek/nerd (haven't quite worked out the distinction yet), I have already subscribed to your RSS feed. Therefore, you have at least one person listening to you :)

All the best and may God bless you in Peru!