Tuesday, June 17, 2008

New Beginnings, almost.

So, this being my first ever blog...i am in for as much discovery as anyone else reading these words. 

I basically wanted to think of the best way to reach as many people as i can, in the least frustrating way...avoiding the retelling of stories as much as possible. Hence why we find ourselves here. Both out to embark on a journey of enlightenment and experience as much as each other. Hopefully what follows is a series of stories, thoughts, and moments that have touched me enough to spend the time to share them with you. No doubt i will be rereading and reminding myself of the time that was Peru in the years to come. 

Rather than focus on the eventual nostalgia that accompanies any journey, i pray to keep you up to date with how i am impacting the people of Peru, and how they are impacting me. 

Join me, as I join them...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

yay, good choice on the blog front :D
very excited for you...
peru in 5 days!! :D